Skip to main content
District Court of
Western Australia
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text


How do I register my organisation?

To register your organisation you will need to complete and submit an application form. A copy of this application can be found here or you can access the online registration form here.

How do I update or remove a users’ access?

To remove a user’s access you will need to contact the Courts Technology Group helpdesk by email:


Last updated: 17-Aug-2016

[ back to top ]